Roy Cleeves, Real Estate Broker
Roy is an Honours Bachelor of Business Administration Graduate from Wilfrid Laurier University. Roy invests in various Real Estate Projects including our amazing Rent-to-Own Program. At present his real estate holding exceeds 16 properties, including 3 in the Orlando area of Florida, USA.
What Made Roy become a Realtor?: As a Real Estate Investor, Roy realized that he should know even more about the process of Buying and Selling Real Estate so it was only a natural for Roy to become a Realtor as this is his Passion!
Now the Call Cleeves Team is one of the Top Teams in all of Keller Williams Canada Brokerages and specifically at Keller Williams Golden Triangle Realty.
What does the “Call Cleeves” Team do different from every other Realtor out there?
1) Clients are getting the power of a Team for the same expense (if you are selling) as a single agent. And if you are a buyer this means that the team always ensures someone is available to show you homes that will fit to your schedule.
2) The Team has a dedicated Listing Co-ordinator, Karen Nice, for the Sellers. And this means that showings are always a priority and booked appropriately as per the Sellers wishes and Karen ensures all interested realtors are advised as an offer comes in to ensure that every opportunity for a Multiple Offer is given to our Sellers.
3) Constant Communication with Clients and Prospects and all Realtors in the Waterloo Region to maximize exposure of your home when for sale and to learn of excellent buying opportunities including exclusive listings, power of sales, and company sales.
4) EXPERIENCE – Since 2003 Roy and his team have sold over 1,000 homes and have gone through some unusual situations – enough to write a book! This Experience is key to getting the Buyer and Seller together to complete the transaction.
5) The Team is always implimenting new Marketing Techniques. The latest are REVERSE OFFERS, IDX WEBSITES, GUARANTEED SALE PROGRAM, and RENT-TO- OWN.
6) The Team has a network of associates for all of the Sub Trade work that you may need for your home and all of these associates are trusted by the Call Cleeves Team. They are always great value for their services.
7) Passion and Committment. Roy and the Team are passionate about Real Estate and Committed to you! This is our FULL TIME CAREER and not just a part time job.
8) Superior Communication Standards. The Team is always available by TEXT, CELL, EMAIL to SMART PHONES and Desktops/laptops/ipads. And the Team always has someone available all days including Weekends and Holidays.
9) Family Values! We place HONESTY, TRUST & INTEGRITY above all else! Our Reputation precedes us.
10) Our Mission: We strive to be your Real Estate Consultants for Life!
Cell: 519-841-0559 for Text or Voice
Contact Roy at anytime as he is ALWAYS ready to talk Real Estate!
Mila Kolovic, Sales Representative (Multiple Languages)
Mila is the Consummate Professional that will exceed your expectations. Mila has an incredible attention to detail that will ensure your happiness! As a recent client said, “I cannot believe that Mila actually checked all of the lights at our final walkthrough just to be sure that all of the lights were working properly. That is a detail that our previous agent didn’t even think about.”
Mila has been providing Superior Negotiations with clients for the past 10 years and her excitement at helping a family get into their First Home is always celebrated!
And if you are Selling a Home, Mila ensures that the staging is done before photos and virtual tours to ensure that your home shows at its very best. And Mila has developed techniques to bring Multiple Offers for your home to bring you the Very Best Price and a Speedy Sale!
On top of this, Mila speaks the languages of the Former Yugoslavia as well as some Russian and English.
Cell: 519-807-7146 for Text or Voice
Languages: English, Serbian, Croation
Michael Mooney, Sales Representative
Mike is ready to serve your real estate needs. Never afraid to roll up his sleeves and work hard, Mike puts his dedication to his clients first. Whether it is a residential or commercial property Mike is ready to help.
Cell: 416-903-8934 Text or Voice
Skyler Cleeves, Sales Representative
Don’t be fooled by this Baby Face – Skyler has been a Realtor for 5 years already and is the Director of Property Management for Fast & Reliable Property Management. This experience has lead Skyler to be our “Go To Guy” on the Team for all Tenant & Landlord Questions.
Skyler always knows of our Upcoming Rentals and is very adept at Ensuring the Tenants are a great fit for the property thereby putting the Owners at Ease.
Skyler is also our Showing Assistant, which means that he often is the one to open the Doors to properties selected by other Team Mates for clients and he often drives to the farthest edges of our Region.
Being a long time lover of Dogs, Skyler now has his first Dog – “Lady” – a Bichon Frise and King Charles Cavalier Spaniel Cross.
Skyler has also just purchased his First Rental Property and is excited to continue Investing in Real Estate for Long Term Wealth.
You will feel his energy and love for Real Estate when you call!
Cell: 519-277-9385 Text or Voice
Ryan Moore, Sales Representative
Ryan has been a resident of Guelph for over 3 decades and Real Estate has been a passion for Ryan for many years. He has been involved with investing in Real Estate for 15 years and is passionate about the entire industry. Ryan has a diverse background in Financial Services, Education Consulting, Food Sales and Property Management. Ryan is a dedicated professional who will work passionately for whatever your Real Estate need may be. Ryan will go beyond to provide his customers with the best service possible in any Real Estate transaction. When Ryan isn’t working he enjoys spending time with his daughter , travelling to Southampton to the family trailer, playing tennis and is constantly reading to expand his knowledge.
Having run a Tutor Doctor Franchise for many years, Ryan knows how important it is to have your kids in the right School District and has a good rapport with the local schools.
Ryan is also a Real Estate Investor and understands the importance of Cash flow, Cap Rates, Depreciation, and Equity Growth through Mortgage Pay Down, Appreciation and even Forced Appreciation. If you want a break down of the Numbers on any property then Ryan is your Guy for that!
Deepa Thakkar, Sales Representative
Deepa was born in India (Mumbai) and immigrated to Canada in 2002 and has lived in Waterloo since then with her husband and 2 beautiful daughters. She is one of the coordinator at Gujarati International language school and specializes in bringing sponsorship for schools. She know 3 languages English, Hindi, Gujarati.
You will Find Deepa attentive and responsive to all of your needs.
Adam A Ahmad, Sales Representative
He has been a passionate Realtor since 2014, and is faithful to promote real estate as an integral part of personal financial planning. Whether seeking the suitable property to live in, finding a bargain investment property, or negotiating a lucrative commercial deal, Aizad is keen to apply his MBA skills and provide proper financial advice and support , as well as referring to professionals as needed. He enjoys Scrabble, Chess, gardening and travel in his spare time. He is fluent in English, Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi and thus promotes multi-cultural interactions. He is active in immigrant mentorship programs and endeavours to assist newcomers in their settlement process.
Aizad has previously lived and worked in Toronto and Markham since 2004, in the banking and insurance sectors, and thus has significant knowledge about financial matters and concerns.
Goran, Sales Representative
2. From 1978 to 1980 passed bar examination and has everything needed to be judge and public prosecutor and 1980 began to work as a public prosecutors aid
4. On April 01. 1981 start to work as a independent layer with the ability to represent clients up to Supreme Court of Yugoslavia.
Interest in Real Estate brought him into this profession and he looks forward to helping you out in the near future.
Michelle Carty, Sales Representative
A Burlington resident for the past 22 years, Michelle Carty has officially turned her passion for real estate into a career, joining the Keller Williams CC Team and representing the cities that she loves – Burlington, Hamilton and Waterdown.
With years of “playing” in the investment property field, while owning her own consulting business, Michelle took the advice of a trusted colleague and began her journey to become a full-time Sales Representative where she has quickly earned a reputation for her ability to match her clients’ needs with the perfect home. Not only does Michelle understand the city’s real estate market, she understands the pulse of the city. Through various business and philanthropic opportunities, Michelle has a unique knowledge of the Hamilton and Burlington area that come through with every interaction.
All of this has made Michelle an excellent Consultant for the sale of Residential Homes with some very interesting and Proven Home Selling techniques and recommendations for Your Home to sell for Top Dollar and in the Least amount of Time!
After one meeting you will understand why Michelle is the only person to help you through one of the most important decisions of your life. Her passion, compassion and knowledge will help her lead you to the right neighbourhood and the right home for you.
“The key difference between good and spectacular is not in the delivery, it is always in the planning and preparation.” – Michelle Carty
John Dewar, Office Manager
John helps the team by managing the day to day office functions. Coordinating with all team members and providing support for clients and staff. As an office manager he is responsible for planning, organizing, and controlling the administrative aspect of the organization, including the preparation, communication, marketing coordination and storage of data.
Nikki Cleeves, Marketing Manager